Saturday, November 28, 2020

Ragnarok - Nooks

While my Blog will mostly share my compilations - I will also on occasions share some rips from my New Zealand vinyl collection.  Today, I want to share an album from one of my favorite Kiwi bands - Ragnarok.  I saw them many times playing in pubs during the 70's.

Ragnarok formed in Auckland in 1974 and their music could best be described as classic mid-70's psychedelic prog rock. This is their second album 'Nooks', which was released in 1976.  This is a very rare album here in NZ and I paid quite a lot of money for it.  The album rip hasn't had any post processing in any way so you'll hear a few nicks but it's a pretty clean copy. I also have a copy of their first album 'Ragnarok', which I'll share another day.


Tracklist

01 - Five New Years
02 - Waterfall - Captain Fagg
03 - Fourteenth Knock
04 - Paths Of Reminiscence
05 - The Volsong
06 - Semolina
07 - Nooks



From left - Ramon York, Mark Jayet, Ross Muir and Andre Jayet (deceased).



No comments:

Post a Comment