Thursday, January 7, 2021

Dark Secrets - an Alt Rock mix to blow out the cobwebs

I've been doing a bit of well overdue painting inside my house before I return to work next week. Now it's done - I needed some music with a bit of noise to help me wash down the dust with some well earned beers, hence this mix.  This compilation is a mix of  mostly Alt Rock music that rocks it up and works well with a bit of volume....(sorry neighbors).


Tracklist:

01 - Blind - Andi Deris & The Bad Bankers
02 - Phoenix - Scandroid
03 - King Of Misery - Saul
04 - Down Here - Brave Future
05 - Break The Silence - Blue Lakes
06 - Dark Secrets - No Name Faces
07 - After Dark - Essenger
08 - Stars - Farmer Boys
09 - A Slave To Gravity - The Alchemy
10 - Fortunes Of War - Negative Gravity
11 - Alone - Sevendust
12 - Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin

No comments:

Post a Comment