Friday, February 5, 2021

Vast Expanse - a mix of Alt Rock songs

It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted anything so here's something that I'll be playing this weekend.  My Vast Expanse compilation is a mix of songs from the Alt Rock genre.  Kicking off with a great tune from Bush, who I saw live a couple of years ago and then weaves its way through tracks from some well known bands mixed with perhaps a few lessor known ones and finishes up with up a cool track from Fuel.

If time permits this weekend, I'll also post the second Lutha album as a follow-up to the one I previously posted - so stay tuned for that.


Tracklist:

01 - Send In The Clowns - Bush
02 - Dying For Your Love - Fireflight
03 - Victoria - Eve 6
04 - Maybe - Collective Soul
05 - Dark Age - Acceptance
06 - Ghost - Saint Asonia
07 - Save Me From Myself - Vertical Horizon
08 - I Miss You - Incubus
09 - My Ordinary World - The Exies
10 - Home - Seven Circle Sunrise
11 -  Raining - Art Of Dying (feat. Adam Gontier)
12 - Angels Take A Soul - Fuel



No comments:

Post a Comment