Friday, March 19, 2021

Crimson Clouds - a pop mix with a bit of electronica thrown in

This mix is mostly pop music but I've included some electronica and a few that are broadly pop that I just can't put my finger on - but I feel that they compliment each other. An interesting one for me was the track 'Tehran 1979' by Brian Reitzell featuring Debbie Harry that had a bit of a Miami Vice 80's feel to it, which I put in as the opening track and then kept the tempo going with the 2nd track from Russian indie band Biting Elbows with 'Control' before putting rest of the tracks together in a sequence that kept it interesting.  See what you think....


Tracklist:

01 - Tehran 1979 - Brian Reitzell (feat. Debbie Harry)
02 - Control - Biting Elbows
03 - Drown - Melanie C
04 - Trouble - Robots Don't Sleep
05 - Crimson Clouds - Volkor X
06 - Walls Fall Down - Bedouin Soundclash
07 - Spotlight Smile - Open Sound
08 - Milestone - Diana Drive
09 - Milan - Thomas Giles
10 - My Beautiful Friend - The Charlatans
11 - Staying Out For Summer - Dodgy
12 - Bloodlust Tonight - Giant Eagles

No comments:

Post a Comment