Friday, July 30, 2021

I'm Back.....here's a new compilation for your listening pleasure

Well I'm back.  Finally got ourselves a new home and have finally moved in......well mostly.  I'm slowly getting things back to normal so thought I'd go through my archives and see if I could find a mix to share.  This one's titled "Keep It Real", which is kinda appropriate for me given the state of transition we are in by moving cities. It's got a nice prog-rock feel to it and has a some of my favourite artists on it like RPWL, Starset and Geoff Tate.  Hope you enjoy it.


Tracklist:

01 - I Walk Beside You - Dream Theater
02 - In Your Dreams - RPWL
03 - The Mystic Technocracy - Dockers Guild
04 - Versions Of The Truth - The Pineapple Thief
05 - Uprising - Muse
06 - The Space On The Wall - Dead Letter Circus
07 - Put Down The Gun - This Oceanic Feeling
08 - Faith Healer - Fish
09 - Hurricane - 30 Seconds To Mars
10 - Bullits Dominae - Pure Reason Revolution
11 - Let It Die - Starset
12 - Change - Geoff Tate

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back and you've brought a new comp. It's a good one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete