Thursday, September 24, 2020

Dreamer

I had a bit of spare time today, which allowed me to post this week's compilation a little earlier.  Who knows - I may be able to add another one before the week ends.  'Dreamer' is a much heavier listening experience compared with the previous compilations I've posted.  It has tracks mostly from the Alt Rock genre and is for those days when I need a loud a burst of music that will give the speakers a good workout.  


Tracklist

01 - Odd Behaviour - Burn The Rez
02 - Letting Go - Charlie Oxford
03 - No Saving Me - Framing Hanley
04 - So Leicht - Heisskalt
05 - Take Me Back - Kongos
06 - The Black Market - Rise Against
07 - Dreamer - Royal Bliss
08 - Same Damn Life - Seether
09 - The Wait - Sevendust
10 - My Demons - Starset
11 - Daylight - Takida
12 - Heavy - Theory Of A Deadman

No comments:

Post a Comment