Friday, September 25, 2020

Starchild

The 'Starchild' compilation carries on with the heavier music theme from my previous post but this one has a much broader genre selection and is a bit different. I've selected tracks from Hard Rock, Alt Rock, Industrial & Rap Rock genres and also edited two tracks to merge them into one. 'Syss' (Viikate) is an instrumental track that I liked and I decided to pair it with 'Silent Waters' (Amorphis) with a little bit of editing to allow it to blend. As I put the compilation together I tried different track combo's and decided to add Eisbrecher and Hollywood Undead into the mix to expand the musical boundaries.  I play this rather loud and I quite like how it sounds.  

I'd welcome any feedback on any of my compilations.


Tracklist:

01 - Syss & Silent Waters - Viikate & Amorphis
02 - Perfect Strangers - Jorn
03 - Vergissmeinnicht - Eisbrecher
04 - Let It Die - Starset
05 - We Don't Belong - Black Veil Brides
06 - Killing Me Slowly - Bad Wolves
07 - Starchildren - Keldien
08 - I Don't Wanna Die - Hollywood Undead
09 - Alone - Amorphis
10 - Signs - Coldspell
11 - All Rise - Wayland
12 - Adrenaline - Fragile Things

  

No comments:

Post a Comment